Cooking Eggs In Different Ways
Cooking eggs is a very common activity and for many people one of their favorite ways of preparing food is by boiling them. There are many different ways to cook eggs. You will also need to decide what sort of flavor you would like from your boiled eggs. There are also many different ways to prepare different kinds of eggs depending on what is available in your kitchen and what you feel will suit your particular cooking method best. Some of the very popular methods of cooking eggs are as follows. These different ways to cook eggs are not only delicious but they are easy to prepare and can be ready in just a few minutes.
– This is a very simple way of cooking eggs. You can purchase a package of eggs in a carton and break each egg down into a fine powder. Then you just add the powder to some uncooked dry toast and cook it on a skillet until the bottom is set and the top is cooked as well. You can then spoon out the uncooked eggs onto your cereal or toasted bread and enjoy. If you would like to make this more fancy, you can use a whisk to stir the powder into your favorite sauce and bake it. This makes a wonderful breakfast also.
Pan fried eggs
– If you have a skillet that can go from stovetop to your oven in a matter of seconds, you can cook eggs scrambled in this manner. All you need is a skillet with very little oil, such as canola or olive oil, a bit of salt and pepper and some coarsely ground pepper. Put your eggs in your skillet and cover them over medium heat for about 2 minutes to allow the eggs to scramble. Remove the skillet from the heat once the eggs are done scumbling. Your breakfast will be ready in a matter of seconds.
Hard Boiled Eggs
– This method is the classic way to make hard boiled eggs. It is also the oldest way to make a great breakfast food. You need to get some raw hard boiled eggs, a pot and some milk. Bring the milk to a boil and place your hard boiled eggs in a single layer in the pot. Cover the pot tightly and immediately place it in the cold water.
– microwaves now come with lots of different ways to cook eggs. You can make a delicious breakfast using this method. All you need to do is put some uncooked hard boiled eggs into a zip lock bag and place them inside the bag. Close the bag and then microwave it for a few seconds to soften it.
– Cooking eggs in a crockpot can be a great way to prepare for some wonderful family meals. Start by setting the crockpot’s cooking mode to the slow cooker. Then add in your ingredients. In no time at all, you will be able to stir up your dinner. If you would like your eggs to have a creamy yolk center, add a bit of milk.
– Frying is one of the best ways to cook many different types of food. You can serve up a variety of different recipes such as scrambled eggs, poached eggs, or even fried foods. A great way to make a fun breakfast is to use some French dip. If you are going to serve this type of dish, you will definitely want to add some cheese to it.
– Another of the most popular ways to prepare some delicious scrambled eggs is to use whole chicken. All you have to do is season it with some salt and pepper and then wrap it in aluminum foil. Put it in the slow cooker and let it go for about four hours. When you get to the end of the process, you should have a nice and tasty meal that everyone will love! To make sure that the skin stays on the bird throughout the cooking process, remember to spray it lightly with either French or kosher spray prior to the last 10 minutes or so of cooking. This will help keep the skin protected from burning.